Monday, August 28, 2006

Christmas in August

Yes... it is Christmas in August. At least for most grown men with any interest in football.

Tonite Santa comes. Yes, it's the Fantasy Football Draft. The day that has been anticipated all month long. Hell, all summer long!

I've written my list (Torry Holt, Peyton Manning, Antonio Gates) and checked it twice.

For now I'll savor the moment. As it always is with Christmas, tomorrow morning I'll be saying. "It's over? That was it? I feel so unsatisfied."

But for now I'll revel in the anticipation of what Santa will bring.

2 Comments:

At 1:37 AM, Anonymous Ann said...

You have officially gone off the deep end!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger KJ said...

You should try living with him during this time of year! LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home